Friday, November 14, 2008

A tag- sort of!

I saw that Dori, from From A Yellow House in England did a tag yesterday and it looked like so much fun that I decided to take her up on her offer-- anyone doing the tag that wanted to, and do one. The rules, as I understand them are that you pick up the book closest to you, turn to page 123, find the fifth complete sentence and write out the next three sentences on your blog. Then, of course, you are to pick 5 people to do the tag and tell them. I am not picking anyone since I wasn't technically picked, but I will extend Dori's offer and say that anyone who wants to do the tag should, because it is fun!

The book book, disregarding textbooks, that is closest to me is "Caramaba- A Tale Told in turns of the Card" by Nina Marie Martinez. On page 123, sentences 6 to 8, I find the following-

"Favy pulled out her polished .45, and poised it upon the tired bull riders. It was a moment of great relish for La Favy. Nothing made her happier than seeing a man in a vulnerable position, except being the one who had put him there."


Now, since I haven't read this book yet, I have no idea what this part means, so I can't explain it to you at all. I'll have to let you know once I actually read the book! Although, I must say that La Favy sounds like a very interesting character!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena