Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LapTop Bags

It’s been awhile since I’ve had a laptop bag because my last laptop bag was super heavy and it was pretty shoddy quality. However, I have been thinking more and more about it and I’ve been looking at Spire’s laptop bags because they look very durable. And with what my laptop bag would be doing most days, it would need to be durable! First, the poor thing would either have to survive a ride on the bus or a ride in my bike basket, then it would be lugged around school all day while I went to class, possibly making a side trip to the grocery store before going home, and finally be put back in my bike basket or the bus to come back to my domicile. With all of that going around, it would certainly have to be a sturdy bag! But, Spire’s bags look very sturdy indeed, so I think they’ll get the job done. If you are in need of a strong laptop bag that is meant to withstand almost anything and last and last, then I suggest that you check out Spire!
Post?slot_id=26571&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena