Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I got to talk with my sister today, the one who lives way out in the mid-west. It was pretty nice. I really can't remember when the last time was that I was able to talk to her for so long. Honestly, I think that it must have been years ago because normally we would start talking, get into an argument and that would be the end of the conversation. But not lately, which is a good thing, we both agree that we have been more pleasant to talk to as of late. I'm not sure that I ever thought that that would happen, but it has, so I am much happier than I used to be in regards to our relationship. It always made me sad that I wasn't friends and sisters with all of my sisters, but I think that slowly, if our relationship continues on the good that path that it is going on, that we will get there someday. I'm glad too, because our little reconciliation is right in time for Thanksgiving, which just gets me another thing to be thankful for.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena