Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Free Trip to New Zealand

Ever since my cousin and her husband came back from New Zealand a few weeks ago, I have been agog over their pictures. They saw some of the prettiest and most fascinating views that I have ever seen and the only conclusion that I can come to based on their pictures is that New Zealand is one of the prettiest places in the world. I would love to go there someday, but at present, I think that a flight to New Zealand is well out of my budget. Er, I should say that I thought that a flight to New Zealand was well out of my budget until I heard that I could possibly win a free trip to New Zealand!! Air New Zealand and Larry the Travel Guy are offering TWO free roundtrip flights from Los Angeles to Aukland. And it gets even better, Larry the Travel guy will feature your trip to New Zealand on his website! If you have always wanted to be a travel blogger or just a very well traveled person, then here is your chance! Go ahead and enter, it’s free! Then, once you win, go ahead and check out all the awesome places in New Zealand like swim with dolphins in Akaroa, visit the Cadbury World Chocolate Factory, go whale watching, go skiing, check out the caves or any of the other amazingly fun stuck you can do in New Zealand!
Post?slot_id=25706&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena