Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I have a meeting that I have to go to later tonight and I am not at all excited about it. The meeting starts at 8 pm, which is a horirble time for the for it start because it is the same time that a new episode of Bones comes on that I really, really want to watch. Apparently, they are going to solve a crime on an airplane, which is so, so, so classic because so many shows do that. But, no, I have to go to some mandatory meeting, which means that I won't be able to watch the first part of the show. Hopefully, though, the meeting won't take long so I can scurry back to room and hopefully, I won't have missed too much. I don't know what the meeting is about though, so I can't say how long it will take. Frustrating! Oh well.

Anyway, once I come back from my meeting, I have homework that I have to work on that I am not at all looking forward to completeing. Which is why I haven't done it yet. I did strt on it though, and maybe, just maybe depending on what else I do between now and when I have to go to my meeting, I will finish it. I have no idea... only time will tell. I did however, have a pretty productive day and I did 300 entrecard drops.... that is basically the same thing as doing homework, right??

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena