Monday, November 17, 2008

Cashmere



Even though it was rather on the warm side today, I expect that it will turn back any day now to being cold. Apparently, once December hits here, it gets rather cold. One thing that I think that is great for keeping warm during the cold and wintry weather is cashmere. I am lucky enough to have a cashmere sweater and it is the softest and warmest thing that I own! I have, however, been thinking about getting a Cashmere Shawl from Pashmina International. They have some of the prettiest cashmere pashminas that I have ever seen and they have a good variety of colors as well. If a cashmere shawl sounds like something you, or someone you know, could use, then I encourage you to check them out! And for an incentive, type in “SNOWFLAKES” while checking out and you can get 20% off!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena