Monday, November 17, 2008

My grandpa called me tonight and apparently, I have a bunch of cousins that I don't know at all living in the same town as I do. Actually, they are my mom's cousins, but they are still my cousins too- my first cousins once removed. My grandpa gave me one their phone numbers so that I can call them. The only problem is that I don't know what to say at all because I have never met this people! My mom told me to call my aunt, who is friends with this particular cousin, so that she can tell me all about him. That is going to fun. LOL. Oh well, it is important to my grandpa, so I will do it. Who knows? Maybe I will like my long lost cousins! We shall see!

2 comments:

Dori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dori said...

Hi there! You've been tagged. Please stop by my blog when you get a minute :)

 
Designed by Lena