Monday, November 17, 2008

Branson

Hiltonsocial-ad-300x400
Personally, I have never been to Branson, Missouri- or even Missouri for that matter, but I would love to go there someday. My aunt and my uncle went to Branson, Missouri last year for a conference and they have a fabulous time. My uncle loved going to all of the old timey music shows that they have there and my aunt loved exploring the countryside- like the Ozark mountains. After hearing about the fun that they had, it has just increased my desire to go. If any of my readers out there are still uncertain about what they want to do during the holiday season, then I suggest that you check out Branson! There are such good times to be had there and the Hilton is currently offering some great packages. Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel are the two fabulous Hilton hotels that you could stay at in Branson. There are four packages that you can chose from: Thanksgiving Package, It’s a Wonderful Life Package, Santa’s Coming to Town Package, and New Year’s Eve Package. Each package offers different things like dinners, family events, spa treatments etc! Now is the best time to experience Branson’s charm, so do check it out!
Post?slot_id=25362&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena