Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm trying to figure out what I want to make for dinner. As of late, I've been eating with Tori, but she has decided that it is fend for yourself night, which is fine with me, but I have to figure out something that I want to fend for myself for. I am thinking that I might want pancakes and bacon, but I am not sure that I actually want to make that. Then again, I could have rice or soup or something, those are easier to make, but I am not sure what I am in the mood for. Argh! This always happens to me when I have to make something just for myself, I don't ever feel like cooking because when I cook, I cook and it'll take awhile, so generally I just eat something easy or nothing at all. I don't know, so does any have any good dinner suggestions? I think that I'll drop some EC and think about!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena