Monday, November 17, 2008

So apparently, my roommate Claire fell off her bike today when she went to get off of it. I'm not quite sure how it happened, unless she just wasn't stopped all the way. Once she told us this story, though, we got, along with our other roommate, into a big conversation about bike accidents and we told each other some funny bike accident stories. I of course, had a few to tell too. Like the time I rode into this huge ditch instead of going into the pond or running into my sister. At time, it was the best option, and I really think that it was because I did not care to get all wet or into a bike accident with my little sister! I did however scratch up my leg pretty bad, but it was fine in the end. I haven't had any real bike accident troubles since I have been here, and hopefully it will remain that way.

1 comments:

quarter-life lady. said...

When I was in seventh grade, I fell off my bike and skinned my leg and arm really badly. I've just recently started riding again...like 10 years later. Kudos to you for not being a chicken like me!

 
Designed by Lena