Monday, November 10, 2008

Acobox

I'm pretty sure that the majority of my readers are also bloggers, so I think you will understand waht I mean when I say that sometimes it is nice to have a picture in with your post. Often, I find myself wishing that I had pictures to include, so that everyone could see what I was talking about or whatever, but I am often too lazy to go take a picture of what I mean. Or, I do not want to do a search for blog pictures becuase I don't want to infringe on someone else's work and what not. Today, however, I think that I have found a good solution in regards to photos for my blog! It is called Acobox and it is completely free. All you do is register for an account, do a search for whatever you are looking for, and volia, you have a code that you can insert into your blog-- no hosting done whatsoever on your part! Another great part about Acobox is that you don't have to worry about copyrights or anything becuase they guarentee that their pictures are safe to use! So, readers, I hope that in the future more of my posts will have pictures in them-- like this one does!
Blog Pictures | acobox.com
Check it out!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena