Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day!

I just wanted to pop in and wish al of my readers a very Happy Veteran's day! I've had quite a few members of my family in the service, so I think that it is only right to honor our veterans, regardless of our feelings about wars and what not-- soldiers go where they are told to. Anyway, does anyone have any special plans for Veteran's Day or something special that they normally do with their families?

I am not doing anything special today, although we do have the day off from school. Mostly, I shall be committing myself to doing my homework because after this week, we only have three more weeks of school. I am glad that the end is in sight, but the realization that we only have three short weeks is rather frightening because there is still so much that needs to be done in that amount of time! Hopefully I can get it all done in my time outside of school, and during Thanksgiving Break. I've written myself out a schedule of priorities- based on when things are do and how big they are-- so hopefully I can stick to that and get everything done! It shall be nice!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena