Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wilda brought me so much of my stuff that I am just now thinking about putting more of it away. I did put some away while she was off with Victoria for a few hours on Saturday but there is much more to be done. I am not sure where I am even going to be putting it all! Although, I did find a drawer in the kitchen that nobody has been using, which means that I can move some stuff that I have been keeping in my room back out to the kitchen-- so I would have more room in my room for stuff that goes in my room. I hope that makes sense!

I can't decide if I my head cold is getting better or not. I thought that it was a little bit, but on further reflection, not so much! My throat felt worse this morning that it had before and my nose has started to be more congested. I am not sure how many times I've sneezed today, but it was a lot! Like my grandpa always says, a cold either lasts 14 days or 2 weeks- whichever comes first, so I think that I might be in this for the long haul!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena