Thursday, October 2, 2008

Zenni has New Frames!

There are so many people in my family that are glasses wearers besides myself. There is my little sister, my mother, grandparents—all four of them, my two cousins, etc! Then here, I wear glasses and so do two of my roommates. Needless to say, that is a lot of glasses! With so many of us glasses wearers floating around, I can tell you that as soon as one of us finds a good deal on glasses, we pass the information around!

One good and inexpensive place that has prescription glasses starting from $8- frame and lens included- is Zenni Optical! Zenni Optical has been recommended by the Clark Howard Show and have been on Fox News! Zenni has stylish frames and huge selection of eyeglasses in general. For example, they have single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic), tinted sunglasses, bifocal lens, and progressive lens! That was just naming a few!

Now you might be thinking that because Zenni can offer their glasses for so little, come on, $8!!, that the frames are bound to be exceedingly ugly. This is not the case! In fact, Zenni just got some new frame selections in, meaning that there is more diversity in their glasses than ever before! Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite ones!




0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena