Monday, October 27, 2008

Rarityguide.com

I really like to collect old cookbooks. Most of my current collection stems from cookbooks that my grandmother bought or my great-grandmother bought in the 1930s and the 1940s. I also love to collect various types of dolls. Of course, with my collections, I like to keep abreast of current news and prices regarding my collections. A great new site that I found for this is RarityGuide.com - Growing database with price guides, rarity lists, museum, forums and more. Now doubt this website will help if I find any rare cookbooks or dolls, or it will give me a good idea where to find some and a chance to meet other collectors. If you collect anything at all or you are interested in rare items, then I suggest you check it out!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena