Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today, my roommates and I got some free pumpkins. Well, it was more of a trade for the pumpkin. We had a "pumpcan" drive where each person who brought three canned goods could get a free pumpkin. Most people are carving theirs up for Halloween, but I am saving mine so that I can cook it. I want to make pumpkin bread and pumpkin pie. I know that it will be delicious! Right now, though, I ought to be sorting out the pumpkin pulp from the pumpkin seeds because we are going to roast them tonight! Unfortunately, I am the only one who really seems interested in sorting out the seeds, although everyone is excited to eat them! It is not a fun task at all and it is rather tedious. At least, it will soon be done and I'll have a good snack! Anyhoo, I'd better get back to that!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena