Monday, October 27, 2008

So, I bucked up and I did go to Walgreens with Tori-- and the corner mart, and Safeway!! It was insane and it really tired me out a great deal. But, I did get some cold medicine and sunflower seeds. I love sunflower seeds. I highly doubt that they will do anything for my cold, but I do like them so I am glad that I got them. Tori and I are planning on getting some of the Halloween candy after it goes on sale- which of course will be this weekend! Tori is very excited and I am sure that I will be more excited after I see what is actually on sale because I don't like a whole lot of candy, just specific kinds. But, I am sure that we will be able to get some really good deals because Halloween candy always gets super discounted after the fact. That is probably my favorite part of Halloween- the sales afterward!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena