Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am watching another episode of Miss Marple right now and then I think I will hit the hay. I love Miss Marple, but I definitely do not want to stay up as late as I did last night and I don't want to have such a hard time sleeping as I did last night. Right now, I am watching "By the Pricking of my Thumbs", ITV's version. I have never actually read any of Miss Marple's stories by Agatha Christie but I do know, from reading reviews, that this version is not the most accurate in regards to Tuppence and Tommy. Even if it is not, I am still enjoying it. This was actually the first Miss Marple episode that I ever watched and it made me fall in love with it! Anyhoo, I think that I only have about twenty minutes left on the episode, so I had better sign off for the night so that I can go to bed after this over.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena