Saturday, October 18, 2008

All About the Theatre Church

I have been to quite a few church services in my lifetime. And they have been in a lot of different locations. I’ve been to church in school gymnasiums, in an actual church, in a mason’s hall, outside, at a summer camp, conference halls, and in a few theatres. Out of all these, I can tell you that going to church in a theatre was really quite an experience. It was amazing to see all the seats filled, the balconies, the floor, all absolutely filled. The lighting was also an amazing thing to behold, as was the sound. It is just a completely different experience to go to church in a theatre and if you think that you would like then I suggest that you check out the Theatre church, you can Find out more here. The Theatre is having its first ever conference later this month, on the 22nd and the 23rd in Silver Spring, MD. This is the inaugural conference, so I am sure that you don’t want to miss it! Of course, if you do, then be sure to Find out more, so that you can go the next time when the Theatre Church has its next conference!
Post?slot_id=23303&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena