Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hacker Evolution


Even though most of my days are spent doing homework or at school, I still have to have ways to distress. One thing that I like to do is to play computer games. Those are a great, great way to get your mind off of your problems and on to something much more exciting! I just found a new game online called “Hacker Evolution” which looks really exciting and cool to play. Basically, in the game you are a former intelligence agent who turns to hacking computers when a series of events leave the world’s network of computers seriously disabled. Then, as you move along, you discover more and learn more. If this sounds exciting to you then, Download Hacker Evolution - The most challenging PC game, here. Trust me, you’ll have fun!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena