Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby Slings

I’ve never personally used a Newborn Sling or a baby sling, but from hearing other people, mostly mothers, talk about them, I know that I will want to use one when I have kids. My sister in law used one when she had her baby and she loved it. It allowed her a very convenient way to hold her baby basically all the time while she did other activities. It is also great for the baby, from what I hear, because the baby feels close to the mother, or whomever is holding the baby, and gets to be a part of its daily family life. I also think that my mother used baby slings, or carriers- not sure what they were called back then, when we were little. But, looking at the Hug-a-Monkey website, I can tell you that there are a lot more diverse and prettier than when I was little! Hug-a-Monkey offers a great variety of baby slings that are not only affordable but also comfortable for the wearer and the baby! If you are in the market for a new baby sling, then I suggest that you check them out! Or if you know someone who could use one, then I suggest you check them out too- I’m sure that a baby sling would make a fabulous gift!

1 comments:

QueenBeeing said...

Oh, I tried a sling with my first, but didn't get it till he was almost too old lol. With my middle one, I didn't use one, but with my daughter (now almost a year)I couldn't have lived with out it! Ok, I could have lol...but it made things much easier. I could even nurse her in it. Good thing for babies who like to be held a lot (and for mommies who don't like to hear babies crying unnecessarily lol!)

 
Designed by Lena