Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My room is a complete and utter disaster right now. I've been working on a regency era costume for Tori for the past day or so. Thankfully, it is almost done-- at least, the dress is almost done. I am going to work on sewing on ribbon on the bottom of the dress if I feel like it and if I have time. I also have to make her a pretty pink bonnet hat and a small little clutch type purse. She is going to try to make some gloves to go with the whole outfit as well. At least, I think she is going to try to make some gloves. I have no idea how hard it will be to make gloves, having never made them before, but she is going to try! Tori has also decided to dye her hair a pretty dark brown. She has been wanting that color hair for awhile, but it will make her whole outfit look at lot nicer. I am never one to really put pink and red hair together, so the brown hair will make it look a lot better. I don't know if she is going to have a shawl or not. We don't exactly have one that matches so either we are going to have to rig one up for her costume or she is going to have to try to find one at some store or something. I guess that she doesn't technically need a shawl, but I think that it would make it look a lot nicer. It would be pretty neat if she had a fan too, but i have no idea where we would find one and it is kind of late to order one! Oh well, it is going to look great regardless! I'll try to remember to post a picture after we have all of it done.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena