Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Stress Institute

won’t lie; it can be rather stressful living down here, mostly alone and away from the bulk of my family. Don’t get me wrong, I am having a fabulous time, but like everyone else in the world, I suffer from stress. Luckily, I don’t have much stress from work, but who couldn’t use some stress reduction at work? The Stress Institute can help with that! Founded in 1997, by Dr. Kathleen Hall, the Stress Institute helps people create a healthy balance between work and life, along with focusing on sustainability—after all, a solution is only as good as how long it will last, and general stress management. Individuals as well as corporations have used these practices. The Stress Institute also has some preventive practices to help people before they get stressed, which sounds very good to me! So please, if you are feeling stressed at all or know someone who is, then check out the link and change your life for the better today

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena