Thursday, September 18, 2008

I"m actually awake slightly earlier than I care to be this morning. I would still be sleeping but Wilda called me to talk and she woke me up, which I don't really mind because I love talking to Wilda. Unfortunately, someone beeped in and she said that she would call me right back, but she hasn't yet. I'm starting to wonder if she forgot about me or remembered that she had to go to class. Either way, I'm sure that she will call me back later, but I don't want to fall asleep waiting for her! I'm really excited though because she is coming to visit for a few days in about a week!! It is going to be so much fun! We are going to hit up all the stores that are really far away from here, (okay, they are not actually that far, they are just far if you had to walk or take the bus-- but not really far if you drove). It is good that we are going to go to that part of town because we can go to the bulk food store and stock up on some non perishables! Hopefully, I can get some frozen meat as well. I missed it when it was on sell really good at Safeway and I've been waiting for it to go back down, but now I can just go across town and get a better deal! I'm really excited about that. We are also going to go to Walmart and see what is on sale because that is also on that far side of town. Then, one day, at some point, we are going to go to our favorite burger joint here! This is really just down the street from me, but it is so much more fun when you can go someone with friends and not just by yourself. I know that Tori is also exited about all of this! I just hope that Wilda can finish working everything out with her work schedule so that she can come down for all of the days that she/I really want her to. Anyways, I think that I am going to try to take a small nap while I wait for her to call, since I didn't sleep well last night, big surprise there, right!! Only, I can't sleep too long because there is lots of stuff that I need to do today-more about that later! :)

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena