Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So, I'm going to look at the bicycle later this afternoon. I hope that it is as good as the girl made it sound. I could really use bike right about now! Anyway, I'm waiting here for UPS to come because I ordered a water filter. The water here is oh so disgusting. Hopefully, the filter will make it more drinkable. I've also been working on my homework and I am proud to say that I've actually gotten some of it done! yipee! Of course, I do have a whole lot more that I need to be doing, but that is going to have to wait for a few minutes since I am taking a break from all that. I also have to finish sewing my curtains, and I have to vacuum the floor yet. Hopefully, I will feel more inspired to do that in a little bit. I also have to finish up my resume, which I must get done tonight. (Personal goal). And I need to do laundry. Yikes, I had better get off of this thing before I remember more things that I have to do (just did, have to take out the rest of the trash and flatten out the cardboard... then I have to decide what I am going to have for dinner). Oh dear!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena