Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Securing My Future- You Can Secure Yours Too!

As a woman, there are lots of different things that I do to try to keep myself healthy and looking my best.  For example, I take vitamins and wear sunscreen.  There is more that I could do, like going to a day spa or a medical spa, but frankly they are too expensive, and I’m not sure that it would be worth my time since the benefits are so short lived.  Something, though, that everyone woman could benefit from using is C'elle.  C’elle is a company that allows women to discreetly collect their menstrual blood stem cells in the privacy of their own home.  These stem cells have the potential to be used not only for the women collecting, but also for her brother, sister, parent, or child. They have potential for treating illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, osteoporosis, liver disease, heart disease, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, etc.  Please consider visiting the C’elle Homepage if you would like to learn more about this incredible technology.  There may even be applications for future uses of C’elle in sports medicine and cosmetic medicine- such as anti-aging treatments.  Take the time to order now and secure your and your family’s future while you are still healthy! Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. 


0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena