Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So Excited!

I'm so excited because my room is looking very nice.  I finally put my pictures, posters, and maps on the wall! It no longer looks like a weird hotel room, but like someone actually lives here!  Tomorrow, I will get the rest of the stuff that I need to hang my curtains up, and then I will pretty much be done!! I'm sure the curtains will make a big difference because then everything will look a lot tidier.  I also am going to vacuum the floor tomorrow-- which is sad because I've been meaning to do it for days, but that will help a lot too!


In other news, I'm pretty sure that I am going to be getting a bicycle tomorrow and I'm super excited.  It will make getting around so much easier! Of course, then I will need to get a bike basket to go on said bicycle to carry my stuff in, but it will be fantastic!! I've been looking on online, but I haven't found anything that I am set on.  Hopefully something will just jump out at me at some point, but I just don't know enough about bike baskets to be set on one particular kind.

Anyhoo, I had better get to bed as it is getting pretty late. I have a lot of homework and housework that I want to get tomorrow as Thursday will bring its own delights! Goodnight/good morning to all depending on where you are!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena