Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I can't believe it has been so long since I've posted on this!!! I'm very sorry to all of my readers. I've just been incredibly busy the last few days-- namely with moving!!!! Yes, I am all moved into my apartment!!!! I can't even describe how exciting that is for me!!!  It is awesome! I also happen to be downstairs which is awesome in one sense and sucks in the other sense- because I am right by the uh parking lot!! Which again is nice and not so nice! Anyway, it now sounds like I got some upstairs neighbors because I can hear them rumbling around up there.. 


I've got to go look in the apartment now, I think I hear a roomie!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to College Courtney!!! Yay! Your roomies are so lucky to have you. You are a muffin!

Teri.

 
Designed by Lena