Monday, April 12, 2010

New Cat

So, over the weekend, my sister and I brought a new kitten into our home and I have discovered something terrible. I am allergic to cats. It is not so bad that I can't go to someone's house who has a cat, but it so bad that I can't live with a cat, especially one that is prone to crawling all over me and everything else. My head aches, my eyes are itchy, my nose is runny, and I have a whole host of other cat induced symptoms. So, now we have to find a new home for the cat or I have to find a new home. I'm pretty sure that this is going to be a case of the cat moving. At any rate, at least I know for the future.

She is cute, but she is just too much for my poor self to handle! Especially because it has become hard for me to breathe, luckily though, I have an inhaler. Stll, though, I would rather be able to breathe in my house than to have a cute cat!

Sprint PictureMail

2 comments:

Signe said...

She's so cute! Sorry about the allergies though :(

Jelly Gamat Luxor said...

share motivational words buddy
Be proud of yourself, Although there are not Liked. Sometimes they hate because they can not be like you.
may be useful and Greetings: D, I wait a visit behind ya: D

 
Designed by Lena