Friday, October 9, 2009

30 day challenge update

So, I was all ready to start this and then I developed a head cold. Of course that would happen! At any rate, I have decided that I need to redefine exactly what it is that I want to do. I want to make exercise part of my daily life again or at least as much of my life as possible. I do want to be active everyday but I am not sure that it is going to be in the form of structured exercise. I think that I my new goal is to exercise three to five times a week rather than to shoot for everyday. This will still be a thirty day challenge but instead of calling it that, I want to call it a monthly challenge. So, my new goal is to exercise three to five times each week for a month. This should be a much easier goal for me to accomplish and I am still going to update my blog on my progress. If any of you out there want to join me, go ahead!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena