Friday, April 3, 2009

The Wind is Blowing

It is very windy outside, at least, it sounds very windy outside. I haven't personally gone out there and checked, but I sure can hear it! And, I like it a lot. To me, it sounds like a storm is brewing out there or something else like that. As long as I am safe and warm inside, I don't care if the wind howls or not.... plus, for some reason, that actually is putting me into a mood wehre I would want to get some of my school work done. I guess it is because there is no way that I would want to go outside since it is so windy!! Everything would blow away!

Anyway, I think that I had better get back to what I was doing and finish writing my paper before my mood changes and I no longer want to work on it. And knowing me, that would totally happen!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena