Monday, April 6, 2009

How to Explain Crepes

So, one of my roommmates has never had crepes and I was trying to explain them to her, but nothing I could say seemed satisfactory. Sure, they are like little thin pancakes, but they don't tatse like pancakes at all. You can put anything in them, and they taste delicious, but i couldn't think of a good way to describe them at all. Finally, I broke down and made her some. They semmed really good and filled them with some berries that I had sweetened. They were a hit with everybody else who tried them but she was not a fan.

All of that just to explain what a crepe tastes like and she didn't even like it. My only advice to her was to not tell anyone if she ever went to France.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a Talledaga Nights moment :p

 
Designed by Lena