Monday, April 6, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic and other things

Tori and I had quite a lovely weekend. The weather was marvelous. I was able to enjoy it and get a lot of my homework done! I was really rather proud of myself that I accomplished so much during this last weekend, because normally, I am not in the mood to do homework during the weekend. The weekend, in my opinion, should be for relaxing and a little bit of laziness. But, I guess that I was able to solve the secret formula of how to have your cake and eat it too because I actually relaxed and did what I needed to get done.

On Sunday night, as a reward and because I really wanted to see the film, Tori and I got to go out and watch "Confessions of a Shopaholic". The campus does this thing where they are able to show movies before they come out on DVD. Both Tori and I, and the rest of the audience, thought that the movie was a stitch. I actually think that it was one of the funnier romantic comedies that I have seen for awhile and I think that I will buy it whenever it does come out on DVD.

I also got to watch "True Lies" this weekend, and I have not seen that movie in ages. I remember watching it when I was younger, so it was definitely a blast from the past to see it come on TV. Jamie Lee Curtis's strip tease is still a riot!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena