Friday, March 27, 2009

Yum, Fresh Bread!

I felt like cooking today, so I decided to make some fresh bread. It isn't done yet, but it will be done just in time for dinner. I am also making some home-made mashed potatoes, some sauteed green beans, and some grilled chicken. I'm partial to my own cooking, but even if I do say so myself, I think that it will turn out to be delicious. Tori is also excited, since she is going to be eating dinner with me, so I think that it should be good on all fronts.

I also want to make some cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow, but I am not sure that I will actually get to it. One, I don't want to make them right now since I am making the other bread, and two, I don't want to do it and make a big mess. I already spent a few hours cleaning up the apartment today, so I want to be able to enjoy it for awhile without it messy again.

But, fresh homemade cinnamon rolls are just so good!! I guess I'll see if I feel like starting them after dinner and just cooking them in the morning.... so that the apartment would just smell so good!! Hehehe, maybe I will do that... I know that my roommates sure would be pleased!

1 comments:

Mother of pearl said...

how did It turn out? okay I hope

 
Designed by Lena