Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Soon to be....

Termite Free!! I am so very excited! The pest control people are going to be coming out tomorrow to take care of our termite problem and hopefully, I won't have to deal with termites anymore! At least, I won't have to deal with termites while living here. Apparently, everybody in this town has termites or will have termites. That does not sound like fun to me, but at least I am well prepared for it ever happens again.

They are going to be drilling a lot outside- all of the patios for this building and all of the entry ways. They will also be drilling into the wall behind the kitchen sink. Apparently, those spots should make sure that they don't come back inside of the apartment anymore, and hopefully, it will kill some of the ones that are underground and discourage the bugs from coming up again. At least, I really hope that it does!

I'll have to update tomorrow and let you all know if it were worked or not. I'm crossing my fingers that it does, so that I can have a nice relaxing time this weekend since there is no school on Tuesday! Yay!

If only I didn't have two tests tomorrow, I'd be happier....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I hope everything went well and that you won't ever have to deal with termites again!

 
Designed by Lena