Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I aced my midterm!!

I'm so proud of myself because I completely and totally aced my midterm that I had last week. We got our results back today and I only missed 2 points!! I am glad that I did well because I worked for a long time on the study guide-- which was very long. In fact, by the time I was done doing the study guide, it was 8 pages front and back. Whew. I am very glad that we got to see what our grades were on the test before Spring Break. It would have bothered me all break not knowing my grade but now I am quite happy!

Now... if only I could find out what I got on my paper before break, I'd be super happy--assuming that I did a good job and not a horrible one. Although, I am fairly certain that I did do a good job since I also worked for a long time on it.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena