Monday, March 9, 2009

BUGS!

Yesterday afternoon I discovered some rather odd and nasty bugs in the dining room. Right under the window, there was this long-- about six inchces- streak of what looked to be stuck on mud. I didn't know what the heck it was so I knocked off a little bit of it with the dust pan and out fell a few of these clear white little bugs!!! I called my grandpa and he thought it sounded like termites!!

We sprayed down the are and the maintenance people just came and took the dirt substance and the bugs away. They said that they don't know what it is and if it happens again to not mess it and tell them so that they can take a look at it. But they did say that it was a good thing that we killed.... I just really, really, really hope that the bugs don't come back because I don't want to deal with it.

Wishful thinking, I guess. Although I am going to keep on spraying the area and maybe that will hold them off until we move out of here and then the maintenance people can do whatever it is that they need to do to make sure that the little buggers don't come back anymore!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena