Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What to make for dinner?!

So, I have no idea what I am going to make for dinner tonight, other than I know that it is going to involve chicken because that is what I am thawing. I think that I am going to grill it up, but I don't know what I want to make with it. What I would really like to have for dinner is either Subway for a pita... but since I am trying to save money, that would mean no ordering out! It is not particularly fun to be a poor college student, but what is a girl to do? Although, since you can get a foot long at subway for only five dollars here, I am thinking that I might just do that later this week, or I won't. We'll see. I have no problem dreaming about how I would spend money, but when it actually comes time to spending it, I won't. I guess that is actually a good thing in the long run.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena