Friday, February 20, 2009

Cash cab!

Am I the only one out there who is completely in love with this show? I just can't stop watching it!! It is my dream to someday go to New York and be on the cash cab. A few of my friends and I have it all planned out. We are going to haunt the streets and keep hailing cabs until we can find the cash cab. Until then, we are just going to watch it every day and hopefully get smarter! I am so silly when I watch the show though, I cannot stop myself from yelling out at the TV. Sometimes I am right, sometimes I am wrong, but it is still endlessly entertaining. I also like it when people go double or nothing at the end. Very few people actually do it, but I always hope that they will. After all, you get into the cab with nothing, so what are you actually losing?

1 comments:

LODS said...

hi i love watching cash cab and i have a crush on the host Ben Bailey,hehee..i think the show is great and informative as well, i try to answer as much as i know,hehe

 
Designed by Lena