Friday, February 20, 2009

Beauty and The Beast

Tori and I are having a little movie night tonight, er, I should say a movie, TV night. We watched Cash Cab, then we watched Ghost Whisperer, and now we are watching "Beauty and the Beast". I haven't watched that movie in so long and I forgot how much I loved it. I borrowed it from Lacey, and apparently, the DVD edition has some extra scences in it that aren't in the VHS version. I didn't know that, but the new scenes and songs are pretty good. I think that after this we are going to watch Mulan, but I am not really sure. We'll have to see what happens!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was always more of an Aladdin/Lion King fan, myself. I thought Mulan and Tarzan were the low points of the Disney 90s animation boom.

Courtney said...

I didn't like Tarzan, but I actually like Mulan. I can't help but sing along.

 
Designed by Lena