Monday, January 26, 2009

Yum, more cereal!

I had an absolute craving for more cereal earlier tonight, and since I forgot to get it last night, I figured that I had better run out and get some since I knew that I would want to eat in the morning. Luckily, the store is very close and it only took me about 10 minutes to get there and get back. My roommates were pretty impressed that I was able to buy cereal so fast, but seriously, the store is not far away and it takes hardly any time to get there. In fact, I think that it takes more time to get out of the complex than it does to walk to the store. Anyway, I digress. Now I have a big box of cereal and it ought to last me for awhile. Unfortunately, I am pretty sure that I am going to run out of milk before I run out of cereal, so I am going to have to go and get some of that in a few days. Luckily, the store that sells that is also very close and conveniently on the way home for school, so I figure that I'll just pick some up one of these days. Anyway, I hope that if anyone else out there is having a massive cereal craving that they are able to fulfil it as easily as I was!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena