Monday, January 12, 2009

Really Warm

It has been really, really warm outside lately. Today, it got up to 75 degrees!! I am not sure what is going on with the weather right now, but it is nice. I spent a long time outside yesterday just enjoying the sunshine and the breeze. I didn't get to spend very much time outside today though because my eye was so sore. I think that it is probably from my allergies and being outside in the wind wouldn't help that at all. That makes me pretty sad because I love to be outside, but hopefully, my eye will be feeling better tomrrow so that I can go back outside and enjoy more of our excellent sunshine. I just hope that it doesn't get too much warmer because that would be crazy!! I am not sure that we should even have such nice weather right now because it is still winter, and barely that, but I guess we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

Siddhartha said...

We have observed a change in weather here!!!
Earlier winter used to be cold (not snowy) and scorching Sun beam would work like a heating pad for all of us. Now neither that scorching winter beam is visible, nor that chilled winter air!!!
Confused!!!

Ashvin Patel said...

I gave you an award

"Butterfly Award" check it at
http://ashvinbpatel.blogspot.com/2009/01/butterfly-award.html

 
Designed by Lena