Monday, January 26, 2009

Interesting

A few years ago, my grandmother moved to North Carolina and I have not been able to see her since. But, I was able to get a glimpse at her house today! She decided to put it up for sale and move to another part of North Carolina with my dad so I was able to look at some pictures of her house via the realtor's website. I liked it. It sort of reminds me of my mom's house back home, but my grandmother's house is much newer and much more updated. It makes me a little sad that I will never see that house, but I will more than likely see the new place that she is going to be going in to, so that makes me happy. I just hope that she will be able to sell her house quickly, which I am not sure will happen given our current market. Last time she sold her house, it sold really fast. In fact, the first people who came to look at it were the ones that actually bought it! I am not sure that she will be able to have this much luck again this time, but you never know! Hopefully, this will be the last time that she has to move because she is getting rather old for it-- next month she will be 88!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena