Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Interesting Favicon Issues

I just noticed that I am having some rather interesting issues with my favicon. I changed the image from the "B" to my own not that long ago, but I've noticed that I am only seeing this change in Opera and Firefox. If I view my blog in Safari, I still see the "B" icon and not my own icon. I am not quite sure what there is for me to do about this, if anything, but it is interesting. I wonder if it just has to do with cookies and what not that are saved in my Safari browser and if I reset it, I will see my own image. I think that I will do that eventually if I get around to it, but right now it is not really bothering me. Although, it does kind of defeat the purpose of my changing it if it really didn't change it. Does anybody have any suggestions?

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena