Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Energized Seller

Right now, I can’t have a pet because they aren’t allowed in my apartment complex, but next year, when I get a new complex or house, I would love to get a pet with my sister. She is thinking that we ought to get a dog and even though I’d prefer a cat (she is unfortunately allergic), I think that we probably will! Dogs, after all, can be quite cute and friendly by times!

I was browsing the internet for pet pictures today because I wanted to get a fill for the different kinds of pets out there and I came across a really neat contest. Basically, all you need to do to enter is submit a picture of your pet, or a friend’s, being either scary or funny. The prize for this contest is either a $500 Lowe’s Gift Card or Home Depot Gift Card! Either sound great to me, but since I don’t have a pet, I think that I’ll submit one of my friend’s dog, how does this one look?



Also, at the same site, you can learn a lot about staging techniques if you are currently selling your house or planning on doing it in the future. Presentation is very important when you go to sell a house, so check it out!
Post?slot_id=31046&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Julie said...

I have awarded you the Lemonade award for your blog because it shows an attitude of gratitude, uplifting and has good content. Pick it up at: Julie's Daily Inspirationals: Food for Thought

 
Designed by Lena