Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bug Bites!

I have so many bug bites right now and I have no idea why!! There are no bugs, that I can see, in my room, so I must be getting them when I go outside. Right now, I have a few on the top of my foot and they are so very annoying! I couldn't sleep last night because my stupid foot was so itchy! I also have some on my arms and one my knuckle-- that is not fun at all. Argh. I think that I am going to have to get some bug spray the next time that I go to the store, likely tomorrow or Friday, because I can't really stand this anymore. Being covered in bug bites, as I am sure most of you know, is not pleasant at all.

In other news, it finally started to rain! I am so excited on this front because it hasn't rained for awhile and it will really clear the air up, in my opinion anyway. Although, since it is only sprinkling right now, I am not sure how long this is going to last. Hopefully, more rain will come out, if not, I'll just have to enjoy it while it lasts!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena