Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Desperate Housewives Catch-up And Thoughts on Other Shows!

The last few weeks, I've been catching up on Desperate Housewives, thanks to Lifetime. Now that I've been catching-up, I've realized that there is a lot of the show that I missed, especially the newer episodes and I've missed a lot of the catch-up episodes that they do too. Right now, I am watching one of those catch-up episodes, and it is pretty interesting. It is sort of like watching the whole season in an hour. It is definitely interesting.

Another show that I have sort of lost track of is Army Wives. I watched it a lot over the summer, but once I got here, I didn't have time to watch it nor did I have cable, at least at first, so I missed quite a few episodes. But, Lifetime is currently replaying season 2 on Sunday nights, so I think that I am going to have to catch up on it. I don't know if I want to start from the beginning or not, probably I do want to because my brain is pretty hazy on what happened, but I don't know! It is good thing that I don't have class on Monday mornings or that would be completely out!

But, the show that I want to watch on Sunday night is PBS Masterpiece Theatre. Right now they are doing Wuthering Heights and since I never really cared for that story--- at least I don't think that I do, I've never actually watched it or read it, but it doesn't sound like something that I would like. However, soon they are going to be playing all sorts of Dickens stories, so I might want to watch that. I guess we'll have to see. Masterpiece Theatre is definitely more educational than Army Wives, isn't it? At least it is classical.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena