Monday, January 5, 2009

Cereal

I'm really in the mood for cereal tonight, the only problem is that I don't have any cereal. I ate the last of my granola earlier today and I haven't gone back to the store yet to get anymore. I love granola but today I am just really craving it. I also love cinnamon cereal like cinnamon toast. Anyway, I don't really want to go to the store right now because it is so cold outside but I am really hungry for it. However, I have a lot of other good things in the house to eat, so I think that I might make myself a sandwich with an avocado and go get some cereal or granola tomorrow in the morning. That might just work...

1 comments:

Dori said...

I can relate. Sometimes a bowl of cereal is just right and then you realize you're out or you don't have milk :-)

 
Designed by Lena