Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yesterday, I went to the corner maker because I had a massive craving for corn dogs. In my defense, I have been thinking about buying some for awhile, but I just never did, so this was not an impluse purchase. I also figured that I might as well go get some more oatmeal since I have been out for awhile and some refried beans so that I could make burritos for dinner. Well, once I got there, I discovered that the only thing that the corner market had that I wanted was the corn dogs. They were out of oatmeal and they were out of beans. Well, they weren't actually out of beans, they were just out the type of beans that I like. It was a little sad because that means that I have to go the grocery store now and get those items. It really isn't that big of an issue though because I was planning on going there in a few days. Besides, I was able to get the corndogs, and since that was one thing that I really wanted, that is all that really matters!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena