Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've been hearing a lot of sirens outside this morning and it makes me wonder what is going on. They have been different types of sirens too. Like I heard an ambulence, fire truck, and police. Right now, there is another sort of siren going off, but I can't figure out what it is. Also, I think that the garbage truck that comes by here in the mornings has a siren and it is the strangest sort of siren that I have ever heard. It is high-pitched, whiny, and it always sounds sort of stuck, like it is trying to make noise, but can't make it fully. Anyway, I highly doubt that the garbage truck has aything do with the other sirens that I have been hearing today, but I do wonder if there was an accident somewhere around here. When I go to school later, I will see if anybody knows anything about it since it was rather unusual to hear them all, or I will just have to wait and see what the news has to say about it tonight.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena